Feb 21, 2024
Fiber-Filled Chocolate Bites
Are you getting enough daily fiber to support your digestive health as you age?* The Institute of Medicine recommends that women older than 50 should consume at least 21 grams of dietary fiber per day and men should get at least 30 grams. Try these simple, delicious chocolate bites for a fun way to sneak fiber into a sweet treat. Filled with fiber ingredients like oats, prunes, and almond butter , they come together in minutes and make a great nutritious snack or dessert.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup prunes
- 3 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Add the rolled oats to your food processor or high-powered blender and blend well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until the mixture is well-combined and consistent in texture.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into 1-inch balls.
If you often struggle to get enough fiber from the foods you eat, you may want to consider taking a daily fiber supplement. Fiber Choice® Fruity Bites are convenient prebiotic fiber gummies that promote regularity and healthy gut bacteria for immune health.* You’ll love the delicious mixed berry flavor!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.