Sep 22, 2023
Probiotic Breakfast Bowl
Supporting digestive health can be especially important as you get older. Start your morning right with this easy recipe featuring Greek yogurt, which contains live active cultures. With the perfect amount of creaminess and crunch, this customizable bowl is sure to become your go-to breakfast.
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ cup sliced strawberries
- ⅛ cup blueberries
- Your favorite healthy toppings
- Combine Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add granola and stir.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, and your favorite toppings—get creative!
- Dig in!
You may also want to consider adding one or more digestive health supplements to your daily routine.* Try these great options:
- Nature’s Bounty® Ultra Strength† Probiotic 10. This one-per-day probiotic supplement contains 20 billion live probiotic cultures from 10 distinct probiotic strains and provides advanced support for optimal digestive balance and healthy immune function.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.